• Accessible public parking is available on each block on Miami Beach. The closest accessible parking space is located in front of the Mermaid building to the left of the Pestana South Beach Hotel main building on James Ave.
• Accessible public entrance – Two accessible entrances located on both sides of the Mermaid building to the left of the Pestana South Beach main building on James Ave. These doors are open during the day and key accessible after 11pm.
• Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged – The lobby has a dedicated ADA restroom which has a compliant sink, a raised toilet, grab bars, large sufficient maneuvering floor space, paper towel dispenser, waste bins, wrapped pipes, hearing-impaired alarm indicators, soap dispensers, compliant doors and operating mechanisms.
• We have 8 dedicated accessible room with fully compliant entry doors. All equipped with roll-in showers and grab bars in the bathroom. Audible and visual alarms are found throughout the facility. Our televisions offer closed captioning and subtitles.
• Verified Service Support Animals are welcome.
• Accessible pool chair is available poolside.
• Accessible check in with wheelchair level desk in available for your comfort, adjacent to the main desk in the lobby.
• Due to the historic nature of our buildings, the 2 largest buildings count with accessibility lifts. The main building will allow you access to second and third floors via elevator and building 3 lift will take you from main entrance (located on the right side of building) to first floor.
Rooms are limited and based on availability. Always contact our property prior to making your reservation to confirm that we can accommodate your needs.
THE PESTANA SOUTH BEACH MIAMI HOTEL IS COMMITTED TO ENSURING THE ACCESSIBILITY OF ITS WEBSITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS REGARDING ACCESSIBILITY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1-305-341-2400 OR FO.SOUTHBEACH@PESTANA.COM, AS WE ARE CONTINUALLY STRIVING TO IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL VISITORS.